Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation Time

Alex, my oldest son, graduated high school on Thursday evening, May 24th.  It was a really nice ceremony, and here are some pictures of the family with the graduate:













And me and Alex:














And here's one of Alex with his girlfriend Dottie:
Aren't they adorable together?  We are so proud of Alex!  He graduated with honors and a 4.2 GPA.  And I didn't even cry!  I think I'm saving that for when he moves out and starts college.

Tyler is doing great as well, he's happy to be done with middle school and anxious to start high school.  I'm sure he will make lots of new friends!

I've been busy crafting!  Spinning, beading, knitting, and crocheting.  I made my mother some coasters and a dishcloth, and I put them in a cute crocheted basket in the shape of a coffee mug.  She loved it!









I also made the jewelry that I wore to Alex's graduation.  I used Swarovski pearls in a coral color to make a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet.
I just can't believe the boys are out of school and it's summertime!  Happy crafting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment